Sunday, December 15, 2013

Since We've Been Home

The night we got home, we put up the Christmas Décor.  Since we have just started collecting, that took all of an hour :)  It's ok that there really isn't more because we hardly have the room for it right now.  We need a major bail out in our attic. 

We got things arranged to get Benson's feeding pump and I am starting to feel like it was an ok decision.  I won't say I love it yet, but it isn't that WHAT DID WE DO?! feeling anymore.  
Vanessa had another gymnastics meet and did absolutely fabulous.  I am so proud of her for remembering her routines after not practicing for a whole month!  I was seriously so shocked she remembered them.  She did great.  And we had sitters for the boys this time so it was enjoyable to watch.  She took third overall for her age and level. On the way home, she told Jon she wanted first place next time because they get a bigger trophy ;)






 
We have been trying to do fun Christmas activities. A few have included making a gingerbread house, Christmas movies and hot cocoa, seeing Santa, Christmas books, our Elf named Fred, and Christmas shopping. We went to the mall once to get Jon's present and the kids kept pointing out in utter amazement all the Christmas decor. Haha. Guess ours pales in comparison.
We have had some intense snow this year. We are told its way out of the norm. Last year was too though so I'm thinking there really is no norm.
I have been doing a lot more photography for people and I'm loving it. It can be stressful too though because of all the pressure to please people. I need to learn to say no when I know something will end up not working out. Just keep working on it I guess.
To end, here's a random cutie from Benson: Benson woke this morning and told me all about flying in his power chair at Grandpa Brady's.

This is part of Santa's Wonderland at Bass Pro. I took one pic then my phone died. Darn.






No comments: