On October 17, 2013 we had well child checks for Benson and Brigham. They both had to get shots which they did okay with at the doctors but Brigham was a mess after. And then he got a cold. I feel like the shots overloaded his system so when he was exposed to a cold, he couldn't fight it off. Have I mentioned before how much I hate vaccines? I feel like they have become a necessary evil in a way. As well as a blessing. Thank heavens we don't have to see polio anymore, right?! But, I just quickly wanted to document weights and all that.
Benson weighed in at 23 lb. 8 oz. (0.13%) and he is exactly 36"(11.20%). Take that Silver Dollar City! (another post, for another day). His blood pressure was 98/66.
Ironically, he gained the weight necessary for us to say he doesn't need the g tube. But, since he fluctuates so easily and loses weight so easily, we have decided to still go ahead and do it. We both feel relieved by the decision so it must be the right one!
Brigham weighed in at 22 lb. 12 oz. (26.86%) and 2'7" (13.48%). Ironically, he is the weight Benson was last month, when we said we wanted Benson at 23 and a half pounds to feel ok about his weight. I feel like my life is one irony after another.
No comments:
Post a Comment