Wednesday, August 22, 2012
Viva La Quinta
We moved! Or, at least we left Little Rock. I was so ready to leave. Being in a hotel that long wears on ya. We drove up to Springfield on Saturday, August 18th. We went to our new ward in Springfield on Sunday. Monday we flew out to Florida for Jon's graduation. Crazy travels this past month. The kids and I have been in every time zone in the continental US. From Seattle to Florida. Man oh man are we ready to stay in one place for a while. Our family keeps asking when we are going to come out for Christmas. As much as I want to see everyone, I am thinking we might stay in our own home, in our own bed, this year. Stay put for longer than three months. It's a dream I have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











1 comment:
It would be well earned and understood...even though we would miss you
Post a Comment