Thursday, June 28, 2012

Brigham's Stats

I finally made my way into the doctor's office for a well child check.  It took Brigham coughing and a few family members having been sick recently to get my behind in gear and make an appointment.  Don't worry, he wasn't actually sick.  But the shear panic of whooping cough was enough.  I am the only one suddenly paranoid of whooping cough?  All the recent outbreaks and horror stories of babies dying.  Someone is doing their job, if that job was to scare the public back into vaccinating.  Anyway, so here are some stats.  On June 20, 2012 Brigham was

Twelve pounds five ounces (37%)

          Twenty-three and one-half inches (31%)

Sixteen inches head circumference (34%)

I would call that a rather evenly proportioned baby if you ask me. 

1 comment:

Justin and Toshi said...

Glad to hear he is not sick! Good luck with upcoming move #9, you are such an amazing mom/woman!