Friday, October 14, 2011
Family Pic
Here is our family pic that I mentioned. It was kind of spur of the moment, hey that would be a good picture spot, so our clothes aren't exactly coordinated. And let's just not really talk about my hair. Or the fact that Benson had this exact expression in every single picture (remember how we took fifteen!) We might be able to sneak another in before Christmas since we just might do Christmas cards. So, if you would like one, please send me your address. And yes, I would definitely like one from you. I am totally planning on making a Christmas card book, like the one I am sure everyone has seen on pinterest. And I can send you our permanent address since no one really knows where we will be at that time. Ha ha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love this picture!! I will message you our address on facebook because I would love a card! Send me your address too!
Post a Comment