Tuesday, May 24, 2011

That's Why I Married Him

A few weeks ago, I went to two different grocery stores and both times forgot fresh basil. Not wanting to go again, I text Jon and asked him to grab some on his way home. When he walked in, he had the dried kind. Doesn't exactly work for pesto. I told him it was no big deal, I would go get some later or the next day. He was determined to help out, so he went back. When he came home the second time, he had bought me this baby.
I will never need fresh basil again. Problem solved. And that is why I married this man.

2 comments:

Tyson, Kaylee and Lucy said...

Gotta love how some men's brians work!! Sweet though..>You'll always have fresh basil. My hubs would love to have a garden of veggies, herbs and fruits. sadly I would kill it. :( I am not the best at keeping plants alive.

Heather said...

That is cute and he is just thinking ahead!