Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Man O' War

This is a man o' war...



This is what it does...

6 comments:

micah folsom photography said...

that looks horrible! how scary!! glad he's going to be ok!

Emily said...

I can't get over how horrible his back looks-and arms! That is so scary!!!

Whit,Tiff and B said...

i haven't ever heard of a man o war before. that's serious stuff. so glad that jon is ok. not fun for you and your family. hope jon heals quick, it looks painful

Reiko said...

OH MY GOSH! I can't even imagine!!! That is so SCARY! Please call me if you need ANYTHING at all! You will be in our prayers!

Kellie & Cody said...

Lynette! I just saw this! Holy crap! I am so glad that he and you are ok. Yeah, that is too freaky to think about the what ifs. Man. Will those cars stay with him or will they fad? Tell him that I am cringing for him! Oh gosh! And I hope you are ok! That would be so scary! Heck...I'll start a pool of money to by him a new wedding ring!!

Becca said...

Oh that is so scary... I'm glad he's ok. That looks so painful!