So this is Vanessa back in May, when we first moved here. Notice the shirt she is wearing. It's size 9 month.

This is Vanessa today. And, after a trip to the doc this morning, here are her stats. She is 21.7 lbs and 30.75 in. Both are around 25th percentile.

This is Benson rockin the bumbo. I've only put him in it for super short periods (like two minutes)up until today. He lasted quite a while and I think he enjoyed it. His stats are a different sort of story. He is 15.8 lbs and 24.75 in. Both are around the 75th percentile. I'm not quite sure how we got two so different but I'm just glad he's the big one and she's the small one.

And this beauty was our sunset tonight. Life's pretty darn good.
1 comment:
They both are so cute! I love the cheeks on Benson. And that sunset, gorgeous!
Post a Comment