Benson Matthew Brady surprised us all by showing up ten days early. He was born September 15, 2010 at 8:51 AM after a long night of labor :) He weighed 6 lbs 15 oz and 18 1/2 inches long. Both of us are doing great. They even let us come home a little early.
Pics to come...
7 comments:
Yay!!! I hope you guys are doing well! I can't wait for the pics to see how cute little Benson is-cute name by the way!
Congratulations! We are so happy that everything went well and that Benson is finally here. Can't wait to see pictures and meet him. Good luck Lynette! We'll talk soon.
What a little stud! Well done, you two. It was kind of you to name him after Dad and me. :)
Congrats!!! Benson is so adorable! Glad everything went well with the delivery. :)
Congrats!!! He looks perfect! I love the name!
Lynette! He is so handsome and I'm glad that all is well. (Although you said long labor---ugghh! Hope it wasn't too long!) And I love that name!!
Congratulations, guys! Can't wait to meet him.
Post a Comment