Monday, November 23, 2009

All in a Day's Work...

Helping with Laundry (sorta)

Hugs for Daddy

Festive winter PJs


I went to the doctor last week and I am finally done taking Coumadin! Horray! No more bloody noses and no more bruises. The bad news: the clot calcified in my leg so there is still a little there that is now a part of my anatomy. How endearing! I still have persistent swelling that is a pain, but nothing they can do about it. On the regime to "try out" is running a few times a week, massage, and hot baths. Hm....I can live with those. The doctor said they might help with the swelling and forcing my body to make "alternate plumbing."
The other bad news is there is a good chance I will have to take blood thinners every pregnancy. Super freaking lame! We'll see, nothing is for sure yet, and I'll definitely do my research ;)

3 comments:

Whit,Tiff and B said...

Oh she's sooo cute! Good news about the blood clot! I can't believe how long it took to go away.

Hale-O There said...

Finally! I am so glad you're off that nasty stuff. Her outfit is darling and everytime I see Vanessa she is bigger and cutter.
lets get together soon.

Hale-O There said...

Finally! I am so glad you're off that nasty stuff. Her outfit is darling and everytime I see Vanessa she is bigger and cutter.
lets get together soon.