Vanessa has been giggling for over a month. This is the best video I have on my digital camera. I haven't figured out how to upload from our video camera, so this will have to do. She laughs the most and the most easily at little kids. They can just look at her and she thinks they're funny. It's just us adults that have to work for it. Clay got her going the other day throwing a purple bag on her feet and then pulling it off again. She was squealing and giggling so loud!
2 comments:
What a sweet little giggle. She is so dang cute!
I just watched that with Macey and she got a kick out of it! She's a cutie. It was crazy to see her sitting in a bumbo because to me she is developmentally where she was in Coeur d'Alene. She's growing up!
Post a Comment