
Having three chemistry courses this semester has taken my life over and I often reflect on what life would be like without chemistry classes. It would be a happy, fun life with purpose and a reason to get up in the morning. There would be no sleepless nights thinking about acyl substitution or acid-base reactions. No more burns on my hands in lab from chemicals I know nothing about. No more dumbfounded looks in lecture while everyone else nods as if they know what the teacher is talking about. Most of all I would realize that I really am not below average in life, that I am actually a smart, talented person that is good at something.
Ahhh, if only.
2 comments:
Don't let him fool you, he's doing pretty well in his classes. And I know he is definitely very intelligent and way above average in every way!
They're all faking it and completely clueless. You should just pretend with them;) And good luck, those classes are killers, but you're almost done. yea!
Post a Comment