Friday, December 12, 2008

It's a Girl!!



The ultrasound showed us that we're having a little girl! This is her profile at 16 weeks. Lynette thinks I'm weird but I already think she has my chin and Lynette's nose. I don't know about that big upper lip though. I think it would be cool if she had both our eyes; one green and one blue.

5 comments:

Becca said...

CONGRATS!! A Baby girl, she is going to be sooo cute!

Hale-O There said...

I am sooooooo excited for you! hooray for cute baby girls!!!!!!!!!!
love you so much.
Rach

Kayc said...

Lynette Congrats!!! I didn't even know you were pregnant until you commented on one of my photos the other day. That is so so so exciting! A girl will be lots of fun, or so I've heard! :)

Brian and Kristy said...

Congratulations! She'll be gorgeous. I'm so excited for you both!

Tiffany and Justin said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe you are havin a baby! CONGRATS! You will be the cutest mom ever! You gotta put some prego pics up!