I decided to start my "Grateful For" list early this year since I have LOTS to be grateful for but I seem to be forgetting that often right now.
1. My number one is most definitely my wonderful, amazing, handsome, charming, smart, hard working, adorable husband. I feel like I am the luckiet girl in the whole world and I couldn't have dreamt for better. Heavenly Father sent Jon to me as an answer to so many prayers. I love him with all my heart and I know he would do anything for me and I would for him.
2. My family. I actually have two families now and I have to include boths. I love my siblings and my parents; they're the greatest and I feel very blessed to have them and be so close with them. I also have great in-laws. They are just awesome and have welcomed me fully into their family.
3. My job. Now, this one is hard to be grateful for most days but I know that I have to be appreciative of the fact that I have a good paying job with excellent benefits, especially given the look of the economy these days. There are some pros to my job, I just have to really ponder why I got into Child Welfare in the first place.
4. My faith. I am very proud to be LDS and look to my religion as an answer to everything in life. I love that we have modern day prophets to guide us through the scary times and remind us to be optimistic and do the best we can.
5. My Health. I'm not out running marathons right now but I think I have a pretty healthy heart. Can't complain of too much these days and everything seems to work correctly. I know that is a blessing way too many don't have.
I think I'll stop there for now. But I'll start this as a tag to all my family and anyone else who would like to start their "Gratful For" pondering early.
4 comments:
LYNETTE!!! I am so glad I found you!! I found you on Nessa'a blog. I have one too and I am going to add you to my list. Looks like life is going good for you! I'm glad to hear!
i liked that post. hope you're doing well- sounds like it. is this format from cuttest blog on the block? thats where i get a lot of mine (they don't erase your gadgets) or anything.
call me sometime especially if your up north.
are you going to board this season? where at? lets go together!
Have to admit, for second I thought you were talking about me on number one. But I guess Jon's a good guy, too. Sorry about beating up on you last week in Fantasy Hoops.
Post a Comment