Thursday, November 20, 2008

That's Right Folks....

I don't think we have really succeeded at keeping this a secret so we might as well get some guessing games out of it. Jon and I find out December 12 whether we are having a boy or a girl! Everyone venture a guess and we'll let you know who is right!


A little info on the baby:
Baby Brady is 13 weeks in the making
This little baby likes to make me insanely tired
Food has no appeal still, though I am lucky enough that it all stays inside
Expected due date: May 27th

13 comments:

Heather said...

CONGRATS!!!!! that is so EXCITING!!!!! the tired part will past same with the food sickness and then the fun stuff, the baby moving inside of you!!! I so happy for you guys!!! CONGRATS!!!!

Unknown said...

I guess a girl.

Brian and Kristy said...

Congratulations! I heard you were pregnant from my mom. I'm so happy for you guys. Having a baby is the most amazing experience ever. I hope you start feeling better soon. P.S. I guess a boy.

Whit,Tiff and B said...

congrats! We didn't even know you guys were expecting! That's way exciting!

The Masons said...

Oh my! Lynette!! You are pregnant!?!? That is awesome, congratulations:) I bet you are having a boy!!

Emily said...

Congrats! I didn't even know you were pregnant! How fun. I bet it's a boy!

malibumoons said...

Hey! This is Sarah Moon (Huebner) I can't remember if I ever left a comment of your blog, but I think you are adorable! I didn't know you were pregnant though! I am super excited for you. I guess girl! If you wanna check out my blog email me at moon88sar@gmail.com

Becca said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you. You are going to be a great mom.

The Christensen's said...

YAY!!! I am way excited for you!! I say it is a girl!! Have fun the yucky stuff will pass, and if it doesn't it isn't like you have a choice, just enjoy it. Love ya. Hey we went private email me your email. friochica2@hotmail.com

Jon said...

Personally I want a puppy.

Kellie & Cody said...

Hmm...May 27th is my anniversary, so regardless of boy/girl or puppy..it's gonna be a keeper because thats a good luck day. Hee Hee. I'm guessing girl.

Kade & Jess said...

Wow, congratulations. I can't believe you are pregnant! I am guessing boy.

Tommy said...

Tommy guesses a girl and I am guessing a boy.