Jon is pointing at a red ant hill he "took care of" by sticking a wooden spoon down the hole
Jon and I finally went back and finished the trail by Goblin Valley. We camped out next to the red cliffs and then did the hike first thing the next morning. We had a lot of fun, did some hiking as well as some shooting.
hahaha well I actually went to davis too same as nate 2003 don't feel bad though I had a boyfriend and was not the coolest person on the block one of my best friends is tiffany morris whit's wife but it is nice to meet you as well! Love the blog!! Take care!
Just so you know I updated my blog per your request;) Hope you guys are doing well and enjoying your time in the promised land. Seriously, you need to embrace Provo:)! Oh, I think I already sent you some wedding pics, but let me know if you don't have them.
5 comments:
What a blast! Let's do something like this again soon.
hahaha well I actually went to davis too same as nate 2003 don't feel bad though I had a boyfriend and was not the coolest person on the block one of my best friends is tiffany morris whit's wife but it is nice to meet you as well! Love the blog!! Take care!
How fun! I am so excited you guys have a blog...it was fun to see you today! We sure love you guys!
Just so you know I updated my blog per your request;) Hope you guys are doing well and enjoying your time in the promised land. Seriously, you need to embrace Provo:)! Oh, I think I already sent you some wedding pics, but let me know if you don't have them.
Yeah that'd be me! I've known Tiff for like ever since the 5th grade we go way back!!
Post a Comment