This picture is old too but yet another I had just missed somehow. This was from when Jon and I took Micah, Sam and Breann to the Rec Center in Bountiful to go swimming. We had the kids all ready to get in the water (Micah was actually in!) before they told us that open swimming didn't start until noon. These are the looks we got when we tried to explain that we couldn't go swimming yet!
2 comments:
Hey Lynette! I'm glad you found me too!!! Right now, me and my husband (Greg) are living in Ogden and working. We're both done with school but contemplating going back to grad school. I'm actually looking for a new job right now. It looks like you guys are living in Provo? How's that?
Becky's little girl is so CUTE she looks just like Becky but with lighter hair. She is so CUTE!!!I LOVE her curly hair!!
Post a Comment