Jon and I finally made it to New York! Even if it was only for a few hours. We took a red eye there and the last flight of the night home! We both loved it. I got a knock purse and we saw all the big sites of Lower Manhatten in record time. We saw the Statue of Liberty (from a distance, talk about a line!), Ground Zero, China Town (cheap purses!!!!), and anything in between. The Empire State Building was our last stop. We started to go up inside until we realized there were lines the whole way up the thing and we would miss our flight! I think we made it to the second or third floor though :) It was a lot of fun either way. This ended up being our last flight together. Jon took a day trip to D.C. but I wasn't able to get out of work. We'll miss our flight benefits for sure! But I guess we have to get back to reality and on to bigger and better!
Monday, June 30, 2008
New York
Jon and I finally made it to New York! Even if it was only for a few hours. We took a red eye there and the last flight of the night home! We both loved it. I got a knock purse and we saw all the big sites of Lower Manhatten in record time. We saw the Statue of Liberty (from a distance, talk about a line!), Ground Zero, China Town (cheap purses!!!!), and anything in between. The Empire State Building was our last stop. We started to go up inside until we realized there were lines the whole way up the thing and we would miss our flight! I think we made it to the second or third floor though :) It was a lot of fun either way. This ended up being our last flight together. Jon took a day trip to D.C. but I wasn't able to get out of work. We'll miss our flight benefits for sure! But I guess we have to get back to reality and on to bigger and better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment