Wednesday, October 3, 2007

The 7 Habits of a Highly Successfuly Person ;)

I was tagged by Carrie and in response I tag Matthew and Becky. So here you have

The Seven Habits of a Highly Successful Person(ME)...

1. Always loose your keys
2. Scatterbrained is best. The optimum way to solve this is to write things down. But sometimes you forget...go figure.
3. Cross your ankles and shake your right foot when you get tired to keep yourself awake
4. Fall asleep while driving
5. Hit the snooze button for about twenty minutes every morning....so that would be three times?
6. Avoid confrontation at all costs
7. Forget it's cold outside and wear flip flops in the winter

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These are some of the reasons you are SO cool:)
Guess What? I can stay on your blog now without getting booted on to some google robot page. Yea!